ADSM-L

ANS5???? Error Messages

1996-07-08 05:05:00
Subject: ANS5???? Error Messages
From: Micheal Cotton <mikec%mmailgt{COMPDIVNET/CCKNETPO/MikeC}@MHS.CSTAT.CO.ZA>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 11:05:00 +0200
Hi everyone,

I'm installing a TSO client and thought I had it right but get the
following:

"ANS5639E Session rejected SNALU6.2 connection failure
CPIC product specific error
ANS5519E unab;e to establish sesion with server

ANS5103Iighest return code was -209"

This is after saying DSMCADMC and entering my administrators name but befor
a password request.

I could not find any  messages starting ANS5 in the messages manual.

Can someone out there tell me where to find them.

Can someone give me a clue as to what the above message sequence is really
telling me?

Where does the return code -209 come from?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks for previous helpful mail.

Cheers

Mike