ADSM-L

Re: Estimate Implementation Time ?

1996-07-02 10:28:11
Subject: Re: Estimate Implementation Time ?
From: Chet Martel <cmartel AT PEACH.FRUIT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 09:28:11 -0500
Installation on AIX as clients is about 5-10 minutes apiece.  I would assume
that the
install time on the other two platforms to be insignificant as well.  As far
as implementation is concerned, it is a matter of definition.  Do you mean
getting it up
and running or having ADSM do all that you want it to do.  Getting it up and
running
should be feasible in one day using default values.  There are so many
values however that you can spend half a lifetime tweaking them.