ADSM-L

ADSM/2Server Problems

1996-07-01 14:19:04
Subject: ADSM/2Server Problems
From: David Bohm <bohm AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 11:19:04 MST
Hello Jeff:

I assumed you copied the ADSM code from one drive to another and the
back again.

The Validation Error - Return Code 2 usually means that the ADSM server
was not able to load dsmsrv.dll.  This should be in your c:\adsmserv\dll
directory.  Since your server was running before but not now and I assume
you copied all of the code and subdirectories this probably just means
that your LIBPATH needs to be updated to include C:\adsmserv\dll in
the DLL search path.  You will have to reboot your machine after making a
change to the LIBPATH statement.

Hope this helps - David Bohm, ADSM Technical Support