ADSM-L

Re: 56KB lines

1996-07-01 07:52:12
Subject: Re: 56KB lines
From: Bryan King <bking AT ISM DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 12:52:12 +0100
For my situation I have some 56k and some 16k lines.  The fastest way for
me was to cut a tape locally, and then send it out.  Another method we are
looking at is the Iomega ZIP drives.  Cut it to a floppy, then send the
floppies with the unit to the remote site and walk someone through it.

Purolator can ship 500MB much faster than 56k links....