ADSM-L

Re: q license command

1996-06-28 13:50:00
Subject: Re: q license command
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT CCLINK.DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 13:50:00 -0400
I didn't know there was a 'license' command on version 1.  I have been
running v2 on mvs since 9/95, and the 'audit license' has been one of my
pet peeves ever since;  it has been fixed recently by allowing suppression
of the storage counting function.  So I am not sure about what information
your boss is looking for.  Try doing a 'query occupancy'.  This will give
you a count of files and megabytes used by each node.  Also, do a 'query
node'  to get a list of all uses.  I can't think of what other information
the v1 'q license' would have supplied.