ADSM-L

Re: bufpoolsize and logpoolsize values not honored?

1996-06-26 15:28:38
Subject: Re: bufpoolsize and logpoolsize values not honored?
From: Rick Tsujimoto <rtsujimoto AT CUSA.CANON DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 14:28:38 EST
     I think the 512 represents the number of 4096 byte pages that are in
     the bufferpool, or 2mb. The bufpoolsize is in 1k units and since you
     specified bufpoolsize = 2048, this too is 2mb.  I think the report is
     showing exactly what you asked for.

  *  Rick Tsujimoto                                   *
  *  rtsujimoto AT cusa.canon DOT com                        *
  *  tel: 516-328-4554                                *
  *  fax: 516-328-4369                                *