ADSM-L

SAMS:Export

1996-06-25 15:13:00
Subject: SAMS:Export
From: Jane Dagostino-Snyder <j-dago AT CAFE.TC.UMN DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 13:13:00 -0600
Has anyone heard of SAMS:Export?
I've read it provides tools to research data Storage Management
problems of large, computer networks.   I believe the product is installed
on a Netware server to be able to use its Btriev Database and two other
dedicated PC's.  Some of the problems it states its addresses is the
Storage Space crunch, Data Security, Centralized policy, Realtime
monitoring.  That's about all I know right now.

How would this work/interact with ADSM?   Any ideas, advice??

Thanks, Jane

Jane Dagostino-Snyder
University of Minnesota
Storage Administration