ADSM-L

query filespace

2015-10-04 18:15:20
Subject: query filespace
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 6/24/96 12:53PM
Could you provide a little more clarification on this item.  Specifically, I
just went to MVS Version 2.1.7, but still see the problem - I have a 20GB
server that shows 3.5GB as the size, and utilization of 130%.  This machine is
an NT Server.

1.  Does the client code need to be refreshed as well to pick up the fix?

2.  Is information in the DB correct, or will I need to to have an incremental
backup run before the data shows correctly?

3.  Will this also correct the GUI displays that also show less than the full
size of the drive?

Jerry Lawson