ADSM-L

ADSM Technical Suuport & the ftp Server

1996-06-20 13:34:41
Subject: ADSM Technical Suuport & the ftp Server
From: Bob Steelhammer <pilot AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 10:34:41 PDT
Hello, Many of you might remember my name as the Manager of ADSM
Technical Support. I have taken a new assignment as Manager of The
Multimedia Internet & Design Studio for the Storage Systems Division
(SSD) within IBM. The new Manager of ADSM Technical support is Eric
Pfaff. Eric has held both programming & leadership positions within SSD
and the ADSM product. In fact he was one of the server development
managers for Version I of the product. I am sure that Eric will
continue to subscribe and contribute to this list.

No for my business. I have noticed several posting regarding the
performance of the ftp server. To date we have upgraded the processor,
the memory & the storage on the machine. We are busily trying to get
access to a portion of a T1 line for the server. We should have something
shortly. When the upgrade is made I will post to let you know. Thanks
for your patience while we fix this problem.

Bob Steelhammer
Manager, Multimedia, Internet & Design Studio