ADSM-L

Am I waiting for Godot?

1996-06-13 10:10:32
Subject: Am I waiting for Godot?
From: "Larry Sanders, VM System Maintenance" <MAINT AT MIZZOU1.MISSOURI DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 09:10:32 CDT
I've been waiting for a year now for the promised announcement of an ADSM
Version 2 server for VM.  Am I waiting in vain?  I don't recall even seeing
any discussion about it lately.  Have I missed something?  I really need to
know whether or not a V2 server for VM will be available soon so that we
can make plans for the future of ADSM at our site.  If anyone from IBM can
shed some authoritative light on the subject, I would be grateful.

Thanks.
Larry Sanders                         Internet:  cclrs AT mizzou1.missouri DOT
edu
Larry Sanders                         Internet:  cclrs AT mizzou1.missouri DOT
edu
University Computing Services         BITNET:    CCLRS@MIZZOU1
University of Missouri - Columbia