ADSM-L

ANR9999D error and session w/ active program

1996-06-12 13:17:07
Subject: ANR9999D error and session w/ active program
From: "John D. Edwards" <je56 AT PRISM.GATECH DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 13:17:07 -0400
Hi,

I'm running ADSM/2 under OS/2 w/ an Exabyte EXB-210 tape drive.
The following error is displayed when I start the ADSM server:

  ANR9999D tcpcomm.c (934): Error establishing socket options on master
      TCP/IP socket, return code 10022

I also have had difficulty in 'halting' the server. When I do, it pops up
a window saying:

  This session may contain an active program. Do you want to close the session
  without saving your data?

When I respond with 'yes' to this, nothing happens. Has anyone experienced
these errors before? Thank you for your assistance.
                                                        John
--
John Edwards
John Edwards