ADSM-L

Re: INTERNET MAIL

1996-06-11 16:02:24
Subject: Re: INTERNET MAIL
From: Chet Martel <cmartel AT PEACH.FRUIT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 15:02:24 -0500
My former company did the same exact scenario on 3/17/96 and ADSM was not an
issue providing that you quiesce the system like you should.  The only
problem they had after the move was that an application did not execute as
well on a RX63 system as compared to a 3090 600J.  It had to do with the
vendor not using the bin option on Cobol programs.