ADSM-L

Re: Requirements submissions

1996-06-05 12:43:24
Subject: Re: Requirements submissions
From: Dave Crockett <crockett AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 09:43:24 MST
Jerry  wrote:
> I had a discussion a couple of days ago with an IBMer who told me that
> this list server was not being monitored by IBM.

Yes, you are being monitored...watch out!  Seriously, we do pay
attention to this list.  As we all know it is quite an active list and
is difficult to read every post.  However, when one of us sees a post
that pertains to a co-worker's field of expertise we will forward the
post to that person.  Many times we will work behind the scenes with a
customer who is having some problem they mentioned on ADSM-L.  But all
this is informal and frequently we will point people to use the formal
channels so things can be documented well and formal responses and
support can be given.

Dave Crockett
ADSM Development and ADSM's rep to SHARE