ADSM-L

Requirements

1996-06-05 12:13:05
Subject: Requirements
From: DEBRA L YODER guser <waikato_gateway AT WAIKATO.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 16:13:05 -0000
           Some questions regarding current ADSM Requirements...

 1. Is there some place one can look (e.g. on the Internet) or someone
 who we can contact in order to get a current list of ADSM requirments?

 2. If a requirement is posted here, on the ADSM-R discussion list, I
 understand that a FORMAL REQUIREMENT REQUEST must still be submitted
 to IBM, or am I wrong?  Is the purpose of this ADSM-R discussion list
 just to 'chat' with others who have specific requirements in ADSM?
                                              Thanks,
                                              Debbie Yoder
                                              DYODER AT GPU DOT COM
                                              GPU Service Corp.

  -> ADSM-R AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU     MAIL TO EXTERNAL MAIL SYSTEM   IO50C3