ADSM-L

IBM Watching the List Server

1996-06-05 11:57:16
Subject: IBM Watching the List Server
From: "Paul L. Bradshaw" <pbradshaw AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 08:57:16 PDT
We (IBM ADSM) do watch this listserver.  It is a primary communication
vehicle for ADSM customers to talk to each other and to IBM.  IBM monitors
it on a best effort basis, and watches it for trends, etc..  It is not
used as a formal, tracked means for requirements or problems.  Many times
it is the catalyst or genesis for these, and thus very useful.  I believe
others have stated what formal channels are available.

So, it is watched, and used as a communication channel.  My guess is
you have already seen many responses indicating so.

Paul Bradshaw