ADSM-L

DOMAIN ALL-LOCAL on NetWare

1996-06-03 02:06:34
Subject: DOMAIN ALL-LOCAL on NetWare
From: Baba Z Buehler <baba AT BECKMAN.UIUC DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 01:06:34 -0500
I'm backing up a NetWare 4.1 server with ADSM 2.1.0.3, and I've got ALL-LOCAL
in my dsm.opt file.  I've recently installed Novell NFS Services 2.1, which is
working great.  However, ADSM seems to think the NFS volumes I have mounted are
local, and tries to back them up.

I can work around this by just listing the server volumes on the DOMAIN line,
but it would be nice to have 'ALL-LOCAL' working... in case someone adds a
volume but doesn't update the dsm.opt file.

Thanks,
baba