ADSM-L

ADSM Setup

1996-05-29 18:59:39
Subject: ADSM Setup
From: "T.JOSEPH TAN" <tonyjoe AT SINGNET.COM DOT SG>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 06:59:39 +0800
Good day,

I tried to install the client software into another server/PC, so that my
current server(ADSM server) could able to detect the client PC to be able to
backup the file dir*.* into the ADSM server... but I seem to have problem
doing so... My ADSM server could not even point to the client to backup the
file, the ADSM server I am using is IBM PC Server: 500.
I am using TCP/IP, but seem like I am having error socket in opening at the
startup of ADSM server"Error code is 10022".

Could you advise me on the following.
Thanks!
******** *   Joseph Tan                          Tel:(65) 298-0453
*
*   Email: tonyjoe AT singnet.com DOT sg       Singapore.
*
********