ADSM-L

Re: ADSM setup

1996-05-27 13:49:45
Subject: Re: ADSM setup
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 13:49:45 -0400
Joseph,
        It sounds as though the TCPIP port (usually 1500) ADSM uses was not
defined in the TCPIP profile dataset... Besides defining this in the
ADSM option file, this also needs to be defined to TCPIP so it knows
what port to listen on for ADSM stuff.  This file is usually a text file
that can be edited... TCPIP will probably need to be recycled for the
change to take effect.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com