ADSM-L

Some questions

1996-05-24 16:27:59
Subject: Some questions
From: Chris Munonye <Chris_Munonye AT MCKINSEY DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 16:27:59 -0400
Hi out there,
We are currently investigating ADSM as a backup solution. Maybe you -
especially the ADSM support staff- can help me with these questions:
Can anyone confirm that the MTI 1560-4 (a DLT4000 based quad drive tape
library with a capacity of 1.2TG uncompressed) is falling under module 3 device
support?
-If you have 2 more MTI 1560-4 attached to the ADSM server, is that still
module 3 device support?
module 3 device support?
-Besides hardware limitations, is there a technical or administrational upper
limit of the # of storage devices attached to the backup server?
limit of the # of storage devices attached to the backup server?
Does anyone know under which module device support the proposed DLTStor
(based on the DLT7000) falls?
What is the recommendation with regard to having the storage spool space on a
RAID box?
Thanks in advance
Chris