ADSM-L

OS/2 Client Backup

2015-10-04 18:15:42
Subject: OS/2 Client Backup
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 5/10/96 10:20AM
Your configuration sounds like my personal setup - a Thinkpad and Dock, each
with a harddrive, although I have a total of 5 logical drives defined.  I am
running the same level of code, and it backs up all of the machine just fine.
We also have many Notes servers, with 4 4G drives, and they also have no
problems.  (I believe the drives are SCSI attached.)

The only noticeable difference is the domain statement - we don't code it
unless absolutely necessary - and it isn't here.  What you described should
work - unless someone else has an idea, I'd suggest a call to the support
center.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com