ADSM-L

OS/2 Client Backup

1996-05-10 09:06:07
Subject: OS/2 Client Backup
From: Todd Mitchell <mitcht AT MARSHILL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 09:06:07 EDT
Is there a problem running a scheduled backup for an OS/2 client with multiple
fixed disks?  I have a Lotus Notes server that has an internal C and D fixed
disk.  The DOMAIN C: D: is defined in the DSM.OPT file and when I manually run
the DSMC Incremental process, both drives are backed up sucessfully, however,
when the DSMC Schedule is used, only the C drive is backed-up.  The client in
question is running version 2 release 1 level 0.3 code.  The server is still at
version 1 level.

Todd Mitchell
Wagner & Brown, Ltd.