ADSM-L

Re: How to distinguish tape activity?

1996-05-08 15:19:59
Subject: Re: How to distinguish tape activity?
From: Rick Tsujimoto <rtsujimoto AT CUSA.CANON DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 14:19:59 EST
     I wrote a few clists and a program that takes the JES joblog messages
     for ADSM and filters them.  The filtered data is then passed to my
     program which plots the mounts, keeps, retains, etc., for each tape
     drive. The program is not generic enough to handle a large number of
     tape drives (we only have 16) so it can't be used as is for most
     shops.