ADSM-L

Reply to FW: ADSM Reporting C

1996-05-06 18:14:35
Subject: Reply to FW: ADSM Reporting C
From: Linnea Nichols <lnicho AT DIT.CO.FAIRFAX.VA DOT US>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 17:14:35 EST
To: [email protected] <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>

FROM: Linnea T. Nichols   (703)324-2708    US5RNFRN AT ibmmail DOT com
      Systems Programming Mgr           LNICHO AT co.fairfax.va DOT us
      Fairfax County Department of Information Technology
I agree wholeheartedly as well that we need to be able to put the data
somewhere and then allow us to report on it as we see fit -- I find it
very interesting (disheartening??) that we are still asking for this,
when it was the very first SHARE requirement placed against
ADSM!!!!!!!!! (That requirement asked for ADSM to have a reporting
capability like DCOLLECT, for those of you who are familiar with MVS --
DCOLLECT just spits all the information out into an easy machine
readable form, that you can then manipulate in any way that you like, be
it producing reports or putting it into a database)

* "We are all faced with a series of great opportunities      *
*  brilliantly disguised as impossible situations" C. Swindoll*
Linnea