ADSM-L

central logging scripts

1996-05-03 15:32:14
Subject: central logging scripts
From: Greg Tevis <gtevis AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 12:32:14 PDT
I know there are a number of you that have written scripts, etc
to help automate centralized monitoring of adsm client
backups.  If you have such scripts (batch files, etc) and are
willing to share them, please send me a copy to gtevis AT vnet.ibm DOT com

I have a couple purposes in this request...to let other adsm customers
know what kinds of things people are doing in this area...and also
as input to design work we are doing on this support (sorry..I can't
give any dates  ;-)  )

thanks for your input...greg tevis, adsm technical support