ADSM-L

Re: ADSM documentation

1996-04-30 10:26:56
Subject: Re: ADSM documentation
From: "James V. Silverton" <jvs AT HELIX.NIH DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 10:26:56 -0400
On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Stacy Lacy wrote:

> I second the request to have documentation available from any platform.  I
> would
> suggest that instead of the PostScript or PDF formats, why not provide docs in
> HTML format so it is directly accessible on the web, or can be downloaded and
> put on a customer web server.

> _________________________________
> Subject: Re: ADSM documentation
> Author:  ADSM-L (ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU) at internet
> Date:    4/29/96 12:04 PM
>

> We agree completely with PaulZ.  ADSM deployment here, and its ultimate
> viability, is limited here because it is, unnecessarily,
> site-administrator intensive.

I agree with making documentation available in as many formats as
possible. It should be compressed preferably by the various common
methods like zip and pkzip.

Might I also request the cessation of the tedious use of attached text
requiring the "v" command. It seems an unnecessary hold up.

Jim.

--                 Dr. James V. Silverton   jvs AT helix.nih DOT gov
                   301-496-1515 (OFFICE)    301-402-3404 (FAX)
                   301-496-1515 (OFFICE)    301-402-3404 (FAX)
    NHLBI/LBC, 10/7N-307, 10 CENTER DR MSC 1676, BETHESDA MD 20892-1676