ADSM-L

[no subject]

1996-04-26 16:59:35
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 16:59:35 EDT
Carol, et al,

On Wed, 24 Apr 1996 17:56:49 MST Carol VanderStoep said:
>Subject:ADSM Publications pilot
>
> The pilot is ready!  Please try it out and let us know what you think.
> For now, the only book that is available is the ADSM General Information
> but if the pilot is a success we will make the other manuals available.
>
> The pilot url is:
>
> http://service.software.ibm.com/dl/run?pubs/pubpilot-intro

I tried this stuff out and was very, very pleased.  This is exactly
the sort of thing I have been looking for.  I encourage others on the
list to try this pilot out.  Carol, I have made more specific comments
using the feedback survey included on your web page.

Thanks very much for putting this together, and I hope you expand it
to include the ADSM users guides.

..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601