ADSM-L

Invalid block

1996-04-26 13:07:09
Subject: Invalid block
From: DEBRA L YODER guser <dyoder AT GPU DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 12:07:09 EST
  Hello-  We are using ADSM (MVS server) at release 02.01.03.
          We've been getting the following messages on various ADSM
          backup tapes:

          ANR5370E- "Invalid Block Header on device xxx".

          These occur on DIFFERENT tape drives, not all on the same drive.
          I have an ETR open with IBM, but supposedly there are no known
          problems in this area....(P.S. We have 36 track tape drives).

   * Has anyone out there seen these also? *    Debbie Yoder
                                                dyoder AT gpu DOT com
                                                General Public Utilities

  -> ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU     MAIL TO EXTERNAL MAIL SYSTEM   IO50C3