ADSM-L

ADSM V2R1m3

1996-04-24 13:25:26
Subject: ADSM V2R1m3
From: Jeffrey Mathers <matherj AT ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 17:25:26 +0000
I installed the V2R1m3 code on a Windows 3.11 workstation. I attempted
to start an archive job with the "delete files after archive is
complete box" checked. After about 10 files an emm386 crash occurred.
The error was a #6 at 00B8:0B9F. This type of error requires a
complete reboot.

Is this a known bug?

I was archiving about 4,000 files (200 MB).
I am using the IBM TCP/IP stack kit 2.1.1.f for DOS.
I am running the OS/2 V1R2.9 server code.
I have a 3-Com etherlink III card in the client, which is a 486PC.
No other programs were running during the archive process.

TIA,
Jeff Mathers
Computer Data Systems Manager
The Protein/DNA Technology Center