ADSM-L

Re: Server software fails

1996-04-18 08:33:05
Subject: Re: Server software fails
From: "Andrew M. Raibeck" <araibeck AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 05:33:05 PDT
Dave Waterson asks:

>I have a problem with my ADSM V2 server under AIX 4.1.3
>
>It will not start and gives a file not found error but does not
>tell me what file is lost.
>
>The server has been working before but now it wont. I realise it will be
>be something we have changed but I have no info as to what??
>
>Can any of you guys help me out?

I don't know the answer to your question off the top of my head, but are you
'cd-ing' to the /usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin directory before starting dsmserv? You
may want to call support about this.

However, I ***** STRONGLY ***** URGE you to get off of Level 0.0/1.0 and
upgrade to the latest server level. I believe you can find this on the ADSM
FTP anonymous server (index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v2r1/aixserv).

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support