ADSM-L

FW:

1996-04-10 07:26:00
Subject: FW:
From: "PITTSON, TIMOTHY" <PITTSON1 AT BWMAIL1.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 07:26:00 EDT
We had a similar experience with 2 of our Netware 4.1 servers... anytime
you'd try to unload the ADSM scheduler, the server would abend.  .. the
problem went away when when we applied the current 4.1 server maintenance
from Novell and upgraded the ADSM Netware client to the latest and greatest
level.  Not sure what fixed it but the problem did go away when we did this.

Tim Pittson
pittson1 AT bwmail1.hcc DOT com