ADSM-L

FW: Windows95 & time zone change

1996-04-08 18:24:00
Subject: FW: Windows95 & time zone change
From: "PITTSON, TIMOTHY" <PITTSON1 AT BWMAIL1.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 18:24:00 EDT
Oops... correction... only did this to the FAT partitions on my workstation,
not the NTFS partition.

Tim Pittson
pittson1 AT bwmail1.hcc DOT com
 ----------
From: PITTSON, TIMOTHY
To: ADSM-L
Subject: RE: Windows95 & time zone change
Date: Monday, April 08, 1996 6:12PM

Same thing happened on my workstation - I'm  running NT 3.51 and the ADSM
2.1.03 32-bit Windows client - it ended up backing up all the files on my
workstation even though I took an incremental last week and very little has
changed since then.. Sounds like a bug to me - I've opened a problem with
IBM.

Tim Pittson
pittson1 AT bmwail1.hcc DOT com