ADSM-L

ADSM Novell Certification

1996-03-27 20:27:00
Subject: ADSM Novell Certification
From: Bob Thornton <bobt AT NETNET DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 17:27:00 -0800
Hi, wonder if anyone at IBM can tell us when ADSM will be certified
for use with Novell Netware v4.1?  The reason I ask is that we have been
having certain problem with our Novell servers hanging since we migrated to
Netware 4.1.  We have been applying the latest patches from Novell each
time they are updated.  Now when we are talking with Novell, they are
asking us to stop loading all NLM's that are not NW 4.1 certified.  When we
sent them a list of what we are loading, they have identified ADSM as one
of the NLM that isn't certified.  They say one of the modules is making
calls back to NW 2.x.  They are not saying for sure this is one of the
problems, but it seems they won't trouble shoot our problem unless only
"certified" software is loaded.  Help!
    For what is it worth, we are running version 2 of the Novell client
code that was in ip20572.3d1 and ip20572.3d2.  Is this the latest code for
the Novell client?

Thanks .... Bobt