ADSM-L

Solaris client resote

1996-03-27 12:36:50
Subject: Solaris client resote
From: Brian Johnson <smbxj01 AT OSMF.BT.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 09:36:50 -0800
I have a Solaris application that has just crashed !!!
        On re-installing the Solaris Client code we are unable to see
        any backup data via a Q BACKUP "*" command. However on the
        Server we can see the data !! We can see the data on backup
        storage pool tapes and we can also successfully do a
        Q FILESP nodename - and see the filespace info.

        I know that the Solaris client install is not the most straight
        forward, but has anyone got any ideas on how I can get this data
        back for the user.