ADSM-L

1996 VM Workshop

1996-03-13 16:46:47
Subject: 1996 VM Workshop
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 16:46:47 EST
Please pardon the (slightly) non-ADSM subject.

The 20th (we think) annual VM Workshop is going to be held this year at
the University of Kentucky in Lexington from June 25-29.  This is a very
casual, but intense 3.5 days of discussion, lecture and communing about all
aspects of running the VM operating system.  If you are interested in learning
more about this valuable, but inexpensive experience, you can find it on
the WWW page:

http://www.marist.edu/~workshop/

where the weird character is a tilda, or contact me directly.  There is also
an e-mail list, VMWKSHOP AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU, where announcements are made.

I'd like to get a group of ADSM users together during the Workshop for a
discussion.  Maybe by June, IBM will give us something to talk about, like
v2 for VM....hint...hint...hint.....  In any case, I hope to see a lot of you
there.

Martha