ADSM-L

[no subject]

1996-03-12 06:27:40
From: John O'Neall <jon AT IN2P3 DOT FR>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 12:27:40 +0100
Hello,

Where can one get a list of requirements sent to IBM for ADSM (or APARs
opened)?  I'm particularly interested in those related to tape usage and
to co-existence with AFS/DFS.  And I especially want to lend my voice to
the chorus of those asking that ADSM not follow mount points of AFS
volumes belonging to foreign cells.

Please excuse the double posting, but I wasn't sure which group would be
more efficient for this particular problem.

Thanks for "listening".  John
John O'Neall                         e-mail:  jon AT in2p3 DOT fr
John O'Neall                         e-mail:  jon AT in2p3 DOT fr
Centre de Calcul de l'IN2P3          phone:   (33) 78 93 08 80
Villeurbanne, France                 fax:     (33) 78 94 30 54