ADSM-L

admin schedule report

1996-03-12 07:48:37
Subject: admin schedule report
From: Dave Sanders <DSanders AT MASSMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 04:48:37 PST
I have been attempting to create an admin schedule that will write the
output into an MVS dataset (I'm using the MVS server)  This probably is
simple but I can't see where the problem is,,,,, HELP
 Date/Time: 03/12/1996 04:41:41

   Message: ANR2750I Starting scheduled command DAILY_Q_EV ( q ev

             begind='today-1' begint=07:00 endd=today endt=07:00  >

             'oss.adsmrpt' ).

 Date/Time: 03/12/1996 04:41:41

   Message: ANR2753I (DAILY_Q_EV):ANR2020E QUERY EVENT: Invalid parameter -
>.

 Date/Time: 03/12/1996 04:41:41

   Message: ANR2752E Scheduled command DAILY_Q_EV failed.

        I am able to do this from my TSO DSMADMC logon directly but can't
get the scheduler to do it.  I've tried every combo of quotes that I can
think of, with the same results. Thanks in advance.