ADSM-L

Lotus Notes Incremental backup

1996-03-12 03:14:06
Subject: Lotus Notes Incremental backup
From: Ong HowCheong <onghc AT SINGNET.COM DOT SG>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 16:14:06 +0800
Hi Adsmer,
        Pls ignor my previous, the error was caused by the dsm.opt file was
placed in the wrong directory.  i.e. it should be placed in the notes\api
directory.   However, we encountered another error while we tried issue the
incremental backup command and we got the following error messages:

dsmnotes incr d:\notes\data\news.nsf

ANS0260E (RC2221) An invalid option keyword was found during options parsing.

It seem to me that we issued the wrong option para but the command issued was
the sample given in the ADSM V2 Lotus Notes Backup Agent guide.   Any help would
be greatly appreciate.  Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
How Cheong
onghc AT singnet.com DOT sg