ADSM-L

Change of NetWare Supervisor password

1996-03-05 10:42:21
Subject: Change of NetWare Supervisor password
From: Chuck Mattern <cam03 AT HOMEDEPOT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 10:42:21 -0500
Due to a change in staffing we have had to change our generic NetWare
supervisor password which was being used, among other things, to run
our adsm backup and restore processes.  We have 26 servers in hours
and would really rather not console into each of them to perform a
backup or restore just to set the new password.  Does anyone know of a
quick and (somewhat)clean way to handle this with this many file
servers?

Regards,
Chuck
---
Chuck Mattern           "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.."
Chuck Mattern           "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.."
Sr. Systems Engineer    -Friedrich Nietzsche-
cmattern AT homedepot DOT com
2455 Paces Ferry Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30339-4024
770-433-8211 ext 84446