ADSM-L

Re: DLT on ADSM v1

1996-02-22 03:13:38
Subject: Re: DLT on ADSM v1
From: Chmielniak <chmiel AT DARE.UNI-ESSEN DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 09:13:38 +0100
On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Paul Zarnowski wrote:
> Has anyone been able to successfully define a DLT drive to an ADSM v1
> server?  It is theoretically supported, but we have not been able to do
> it on a v1.2.0.9 server.  I have an open incident with the support center,
> but their response thus far has not helped to resolve our problem.
> If anyone has done this, I would very much like to communicate with you.
> Thanks!

I am trying to do the same. It is simply not possible. IBM refuses to
admit that it was not working with 1.2.8 and it is still not working with
1.2.9

jacek.

Jacek Chmielniak                        chmiel AT dare.uni-essen DOT de
Jacek Chmielniak                        chmiel AT dare.uni-essen DOT de
Datenbank Radiologie                    100330.136 AT compuserve DOT com
Universtitaet Essen                     tel. +49-201-84.14.39-11
Germany                                 fax. +49-201-419.64