ADSM-L

Re: DB2/6000

1996-02-19 16:25:07
Subject: Re: DB2/6000
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 16:25:07 EST
Cyndie,

If you could simply make postscript versions of the RedBooks available
on the FTP server, that would reduce the cost to your customers.  I suspect
that the prices you charge for RedBooks are simply to recover printing
and distribution costs.  Some of the RedBooks are actually available on
a CD-ROM that IBM distributes for free to prospective customers.  I don't
think the most recent RedBooks are on that CD-ROM, but the precedent of
distributing them for free has already been set.

..Paul