ADSM-L

Redirection of Queries on Novell

1996-02-15 17:32:04
Subject: Redirection of Queries on Novell
From: Tammi Belcher <TBELCH AT SCM1.BEMS.BOEING DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 14:32:04 -0800
 I have a Novell client who would like to be able to direct queries to a
 file on his Novel server.  I have had him try the following from a Novell
 prompt:
 Load DSMC Query Mgmtclass -detail > filename
 The message returned is ANS4106E, Excessive number of command line arguments
 passed to the program.
 Is there a way to direct this output to a file?

                         Thanks,
                         Tammi
    "Things which matter most must never be at
      the mercy of things which matter least" - Goethe