ADSM-L

BACKINT & HP-UX 10.x Support

1996-02-13 19:36:41
Subject: BACKINT & HP-UX 10.x Support
From: Mark Mapes <MWM4%CnoBsrp%CTS AT GO50.COMP.PGE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 16:36:41 PST
Does anybody know of the status, or when, we will have the ADSM client
support, either version 1 or 2, of HP-UX version 10.0?

Also, in testing of the BACKINT (used with our Orcale/SAP-R/3) application
with client and server version 2, it appears that we are getting an error that
we did not get under version 1.  That error is BKI0026E ..., which states that
the ADSM management class specified in the BACKINT profile in not defined
within the proper ADSM policy set.  It looks as if BACKINT is reporting that
the policy set is STANDARD, which is not what the NODE is registered with, nor
are the management classes we wish to use are defined within STANDARD.

Thanks.

Mark Mapes
Pacific Gas & Electric