ADSM-L

FW: Migration

1996-02-13 16:25:00
Subject: FW: Migration
From: "PITTSON, TIMOTHY" <PITTSON1 AT BWMAIL1.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 16:25:00 EST
You can force this by altering the high migration threshold for the storage
pool you are migrating from  (i.e. UPD STGPOOL BACKUPPOOL HIGHMIG=nn).  By
the way, I've noticed from experience that you can alter the high migration
threshold back to it's original value right after the migration process(es)
start and it won't effect any of the migration processes already running..

Tim Pittson
pittson1 AT bwmail1.hcc DOT com