ADSM-L

Re: question on license and keys for ADSM/6000

1996-02-08 12:19:56
Subject: Re: question on license and keys for ADSM/6000
From: Tom Geniusz <andaz AT EN DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 12:19:56 -0500
Yes that registration sheet is confusing. You are correct in using the reg
license adsm
command. However you have to use it multiple times! For the client
registration you have to enter multiple register license commands so that in
combination they total the number of clients for which you are licensed.
example. If you have a 20 client license you would enter the reg license
command with the 10 client code TWICE! Just go down the
list and keep executing the register license command with each code that
applies to your site. Simple? I just went through the v1 to v2 upgrade.
    Did you run into any messages indicating any of your clients could not
use the
compression function because of the version of the client code?
     thanks, tom g.