ADSM-L

Re: Any ideas IBM ? Re: ANS4017E Session rejected: etc.

1996-02-06 09:19:31
Subject: Re: Any ideas IBM ? Re: ANS4017E Session rejected: etc.
From: Mary Vollmer <Mary_Vollmer AT MGIC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 10:19:31 EDT
Since many of us have the same problem, suggestions on areas to check, modify,
etc. and WHAT IS CONTRIBUTING TO/CAUSING THE TIMEOUTS  would be very helpful.
I agree that Susan should open a problem to get her specific situation dealt
with immediately, but sharing the information will be useful to many of us.

In the previous Memo, dated, 02-06-96 10:29:46 AM, matherj @