ADSM-L

Q: Specifying maximum file space

1996-02-01 14:00:02
Subject: Q: Specifying maximum file space
From: "Stokes, Van Jr." <sbluvks AT SMMIPO1.SMMI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 13:00:02 -0600
I have a customer who wants to pay our company to backup their NT server.
Of coarse, our Management jump at the chance and said no problem - so
typical, promising things before talking to technical people.....

How can I setup a DOMAIN for this customer and specify the maximum about
of file space the DOMAIN (or whatever) can take up. For example, if the
customer contracts with us for 1GB, We want to limit the customer to
backing up to our ADSM server only 1GB.

 -----
Message for the day:
Bumper Sticker: