ADSM-L

Re: Windows Client and PC/TCP 3.0 (fwd)

1996-01-30 13:39:11
Subject: Re: Windows Client and PC/TCP 3.0 (fwd)
From: Kearney <mkearney AT POBOX.UPENN DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 13:39:11 -0500
Thanks to Katherine Faella, who provided the answer to my question. The
MinimuCopySpace parameter was moved from system.ini to pctcp.ini in going
from release 2 to release 3 of PC/TCP. Modifying the entry in pctcp.ini
corrected the problem. ADSM-L comes through again. Cheers. MK

Katherine Faella wrote: > From KMF AT URIACC.URI DOT EDU Mon Jan 29 12:47:29
1996