ADSM-L

ADSM on RS/6000 with STK 4400

1996-01-26 20:02:38
Subject: ADSM on RS/6000 with STK 4400
From: Gary Grider <ggrider AT C8-IBM.LANL DOT GOV>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 18:02:38 -0700
We use ADSM 6000 server with both 370 channel and escon cards to
stk 4480/4490 timberline and redwoods.  We are still at Version
3.2.5 of AIX due to support for the device support for the
escon and 370 channel, although we are told that this will be
available in the next few months on aix 4.  We use a package I
wrote for the stk robotics control, which is unsupported by anyone
but we have been using it for years.  It is publicly available
on anon ftp server ibmwww.lanl.gov  in /outgoing called dsmmountrpc3.tar.Z.
Its a few hundred lines of C and a few korn shell scripts, pretty
simple, but not supported...

Gary