ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:17:09
To: INTERNET--IBMMAIL
From: Mattias Jamtin Tel:08-7934102
IBM Svenska AB  GBM (General Business Marketing)
Subject: ADSM/400 Windows client
Hello, this is probably a silly question.....but I am a newbee.
After installed the Win 3.1 client and changed the dsm.opt file, we get
the following error code (when we starts the admin. client):
ANS5762E    NSDW.DLL not found in search path.
ANS5519E    Unable to estable session to server
ANS51031Highest return code -350
I can't find anything about NSDW.DLL in the manual, don't think it is
a ADSM file.
Any suggestions ?

Regards/Halsningar:  Mattias Jamtin
VNET           JAMTIN at STOVM1      TELE      +46 8 793 41 02
MAIL EXCHANGE  SEIBMNF8 at IBMMAIL   TELEFAX   +46 8 793 10 20
INTERNET       JAMTIN at SE.IBM.COM