ADSM-L

Re: FW: NetWare v4 and NDS

1996-01-23 14:49:34
Subject: Re: FW: NetWare v4 and NDS
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 14:49:34 EST
Sorry I wasn't more clear.  The question I was trying to ask is whether
the DIRECTORY is included in the default DOMAIN.  I.e., if you do not have
any DOMAIN statement, will the DIRECTORY get backed up.  All local disks
will, and the BINDERY will, but will the DIRECTORY?

I understand that we can choose not to rely on the default DOMAIN setting,
and explicitly list volumes, etc.

Thanks.
..Paul